Home

How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

kitov

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 4:19 pm       Post subject: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
I recently bought new crocs flats, at the right size, but they fit a tad too snug. Any tips on how to stretch'm?

yummydd

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 4:24 pm       Post subject: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
They stretch alone really fast - too fast and to much in my opinion.

kitov

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 4:27 pm       Post subject: Re: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
yummydd wrote:

They are not sling back and therefore hurt when tight. I need an instant remedy.

multitask

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 5:01 pm       Post subject: Re: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
yummydd wrote:

When they get too loose just throw them into the dryer for a few minutes and they shrink back to its original size. Its a gr8 tip!

yummydd

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 6:09 pm       Post subject: Re: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
multitask wrote:
yummydd wrote:

When they get too loose just throw them into the dryer for a few minutes and they shrink back to its original size. Its a gr8 tip!

Thanks, I appreaciate the tip and will definitly try it.

medola

Post Posted: Sun, Nov 27 2011, 6:19 pm       Post subject: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
The dryer works for resizing, as does boiling them in a big pot for like 10 mins, then taking them out and stretching them. Just don't leave them in the car EVER, esp in the summer - if it's a hot day they will shrink! Happened to my DS's shoes. We couldn't figure out for a few minutes what could have happened, as they looked exactly the same but were much smaller!

shoeboxgirly

Post Posted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 5:48 am       Post subject: re: How can I stretch my brand new CROCS?
Wear them with thick sports socks and put your feet on a radiator, or hair dry them, but with your feet and the socks in them.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1