Home

What salad did you put into your edible bowls?

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

smileyface

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 6:30 pm       Post subject: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
I made some edible bowls using egg roll wrappers.
I was just wondering what you put in it. Does it get soggy from the dressing?
TIA

xoxo1

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 6:40 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
I would put the dressing in a small cute clear cup on the side.thay have very nice ones in the party shop.

lamplighter

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 6:55 pm       Post subject:
flatbread salad, dressing either on the side or drizzled on but not mixed

sky

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 8:12 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
Grilled Chicken over lettuce with any dressing and craisins and croutons.

Lettuce salad with sesame dressing and pieces of salmon.

for both I drizzle on the dressing before adding the fish/chicken and right before serving.

lollygirl

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:41 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
Salad with grilled chicken and mandarins, salad with cubed salmon, salad with deli, really anything! I put the dressing on right before serving to avoid the bowls from getting soggy.

jewels

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:52 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
Angel hair pasta salad with lettuce and strips of turkey and pastrami. I layer first lettuce, then pasta, then drizzle a bit of dressing, then deli, then drizzle with a bit more dressing. I usually do it right before serving but the bowls dont really get too soggy. I also serve it with more dressing on the side.

the chevrah

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:52 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
I bake salmon fillet then combine pieces of the fish with a good salad. add dressing b4 serving. delicious !

Blueberry Muffin

Post Posted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 10:08 pm       Post subject: re: what salad did you put into your edible bowls?
I just made a taco salad last night for dinner - just before dinner - I spread guacamole on the soft tacos that were baked into a shell (I scrunched up balls of aluminum foil and placed them on a baking sheet and lay the soft tacos on them and baked for about 15 mins at 350 to make a shell)
then added shredded lettuce and ground meat with spices and kidney beans and salasa ontop.

u can put any salad in - just do it right before serving and make sure not overly dressed....
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1