Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Game with topic 'reaching your potential'

pobody's nerfect

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 4:14 pm
I'm running a Shabbos afternoon game for a small high school shabbaton. The whole theme of Shabbos is 'reach for the stars' and is mostly about believing in yourself and pushing yourself to achieve your potential. I would ideally like to make the game (slash workshop) include this, but all my games are really about teamwork or interpersonal stuff. at the very least, I'd like a game about stars even if it's just superficial.

I do have one fun activity where groups of 3-4 girls are given money (could use actual stars) and a list of positive and negative attributes and corresponding prices. they then have to 'buy' a good friend using that money- by paying for positive things like caring nature, responsibility, etc, and by earning more money by being willing to take negative things like always late or foul mouth. it is fun and leads to great discussions on what's worth it in a friend. any ideas how I can change this to make it fit the theme?

all help is appreciated!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics