Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
MMR

amother

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 3:08 am
I know one of the reactions is a rash, does it make sense that a rash all over the body 12 days later can be from the shot?

anonymrs

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 3:37 am
Is your child allergic to eggs?

lst

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 4:20 am
I'm the op-didn't mean to be anonymous. No, he is not allergic to eggs. I know that the MMR reaction doesn't come right away but I don't know if 10 days is so much after that it's not from the shot.

alwaybhappy

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 4:54 am
My dd got the mmr and 10 days later she got high fever and then I noticed her throat hurt her and she wasn't eating. After 2 1/2 days I went to the dr and in the end she actually had strept throat.

I did read all over that the side effects can come anywhere from 7-14 days so it makes sense that it is from the shot. But, just be aware that it can also be something else

CherryBerry

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 12:04 pm
12 days after the shot sounds right.
my dd had a very high fever 12-14 days after the shot, I forgot that it would be from the shot, and took her to the dr. she actually also had a very mild ear infection and I got a rx for antibiotics. looking back when I realize the fever was from the shot, I dont think she needed the antibiotics.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Feb 14 2012, 1:16 pm
My dr warned me 7-10days after the shot he will probably get fever and/or rash.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics