Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Hosting Parties with Selling

thedudette

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 7:13 pm
I know of people who have parties where they have someone come to sell (tuppaware, kitchen gadgets, jewelry, etc) and I wanted to know how they arrange that? Do they usually know the person hosting the party or they get random ppl who just want something to do for a night?

cm

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 7:59 pm
The vendor might be someone the host knows personally, or is recommended by a friend. If you attend a party and book your own party with the same vendor, there is usually some sort of prize for the original host. If you see products you like at a vendor fair (Sisterhood, shul, etc), chances are strong the vendor might do a home party.

If you have your heart set on having a sales party for particular product line and have no connections whatsoever, try the company website. Personally, I wouldn't want a "random person" selling products in my house, but it could be done.

thedudette

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 9:58 pm
thanx. im looking to do the party with the stuff I sell, I just dont know how to find ppl like hosting these things Smile

Pineapple

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:00 pm
Call friends/neighbors and ask them if they want to host
Offer them a free gift or % off their order
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries