Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
"The Bachelor" on ABC
Previous  1  2

Arcy

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 12:17 pm
4thebooks wrote:
Banana wrote:
4thebooks wrote:
im so mad tht he gets engaged to Courtney.. she doesnt deserve to "win" after wht she said and did to all those girls.. ahh cant wait when Ben will be in the hot seat and see all the things she said on those girls.. I wasent gonna watch this season but somehow I just had too.. I thought Ben is smarter but I guess the 'skinnydipping' did the trick and from there on he only saw courtney for her body and not for who she really is.. and hes excited tht a model is so into him..
shes a little spoiled hollywood brat...

WHAT?!?! Please put a disclaimer next time before spoiling the ending.

Sorry I thought everyone knows since its sooooooo obvious on the show...

Not, to mention Reality Steve (www.realitysteve.com) told us that he'd pick her before the show even aired :-)

crush

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 4:41 pm
Arcy wrote:
4thebooks wrote:
Banana wrote:
4thebooks wrote:
im so mad tht he gets engaged to Courtney.. she doesnt deserve to "win" after wht she said and did to all those girls.. ahh cant wait when Ben will be in the hot seat and see all the things she said on those girls.. I wasent gonna watch this season but somehow I just had too.. I thought Ben is smarter but I guess the 'skinnydipping' did the trick and from there on he only saw courtney for her body and not for who she really is.. and hes excited tht a model is so into him..
shes a little spoiled hollywood brat...

WHAT?!?! Please put a disclaimer next time before spoiling the ending.

Sorry I thought everyone knows since its sooooooo obvious on the show...

Not, to mention Reality Steve (www.realitysteve.com) told us that he'd pick her before the show even aired :-)

By the way, Reality Steve was wrong last year. He said Brad would pick Chantel. Just sayin'

WriterMom

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:37 pm
Anyone else watching?

Arcy

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:47 pm
crush wrote:

By the way, Reality Steve was wrong last year. He said Brad would pick Chantel. Just sayin'

yes and he was wrong w/ Ali's season, but every other season since (Jason) he has been right... but come on, after what those two did in PR, it was pretty obvious who was "winning" ;-) just saying

Arcy

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:48 pm
WriterMom wrote:
Anyone else watching?

I'm not sure why any1 would wanna watch this show... but we all do Sad... I hate myself for being sucked into it.

Arcy

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:49 pm
crush wrote:

but he did redeem himself b4 the finally aired if that means anything... Wink

WriterMom

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 10:51 pm
Arcy wrote:
WriterMom wrote:
Anyone else watching?

I'm not sure why any1 would wanna watch this show... but we all do Sad... I hate myself for being sucked into it.

OMG I have a sister Smile I was NOT watching this one, but somehow got sucked in. I can't stand Ben, I don't like the hair, the vibe, the wishywashyness ...

Another thing I like about imamother? I would NEVER admit to watching this IRL!

I tell myself if this is my one guilty pleasure, and I fold laundry and do paperwork while I watch, I'm not such a dreadful person Tongue Out

Arcy

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 11:07 pm
WriterMom wrote:
Arcy wrote:
WriterMom wrote:
Anyone else watching?

OMG I have a sister Smile I was NOT watching this one, but somehow got sucked in. I can't stand Ben, I don't like the hair, the vibe, the wishywashyness ...

Another thing I like about imamother? I would NEVER admit to watching this IRL!

I tell myself if this is my one guilty pleasure, and I fold laundry and do paperwork while I watch, I'm not such a dreadful person Tongue Out

lol. not watching now either, and yes I can't stand ben either, nor am I exited for Emily next season.... Sad I think I'm more addicted to Reality Steve than the Bachlore... oy.

did you ever read his site?

WriterMom

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 11:14 pm
Never heard of Reality Steve. I do, however, love televisionwithoutpity, and find their recaps can be more entertaining than the actual show.

My DH leaves the room when reality TV is on embarrassed

Arcy

Post Mon, Mar 05 2012, 11:26 pm
Reality Steve is the king of realitytvBachlore.... must check out his site....

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Mar 06 2012, 1:59 am
WriterMom dh also cannot understand why I watch reality tv and get so sucked into it...I watched last week an entire season of paradise hotel and cried and got hyper when one couple won!! Dh could NOT understand but:

1) Im a sahm and I need something to keep me from going bored
2) I usually watch whilst washing up, ironing, folding and cleaning the rooms, (occasionally I clotz too!)
3) It is something to space out to, I can watch, don't miss too much if I turn around or answer the phone, and I can relax after a long day with nothing too strenuous on my mind.

There I excused myself Smile

imamiri

Post Tue, Mar 06 2012, 3:05 am
WriterMom wrote:
Never heard of Reality Steve. I do, however, love televisionwithoutpity, and find their recaps can be more entertaining than the actual show.

My DH leaves the room when reality TV is on embarrassed

DH loves reality tv in the form of Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, and Deadliest Catch. I like those too. I haven't seen The Bachelor in a few seasons because I've been obsessed with The Voice and the 20 million reality shows on A&E/TLC/Discovery.

slushiemom

Post Tue, Mar 06 2012, 1:51 pm
did you guys watch the women tell all??

I was cracking up at how ridiculous it is

especially when courtney started crying...

slushiemom

Post Tue, Mar 06 2012, 1:56 pm
ok and www.ihategreenbeans.com makes watching the show totally worth it cuz she's so freaking funny at making fun of the show!!!

rain

Post Wed, Mar 07 2012, 10:13 pm
anyone else think ben is UGLY???????

IMHopinion

Post Thu, Mar 08 2012, 1:54 am
Yes, rain, he's very ugly and Doesn't even dress well.

The only thing I like about him, is his kindness and listening ear. His emotions are a bit cold and fake.

Oh, and I also don't see him as a very brilliant person, dunno why.

Im glad he chooses Courtney cuz I want Linsey to find better!

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Mar 08 2012, 9:01 am
slushiemom wrote:
did you guys watch the women tell all??

I was cracking up at how ridiculous it is

especially when courtney started crying...

Yes it was soooo fake! You could see none of the girls bought it...it was funny how they all got pissed at each other over old stupid things lol.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics