Home

Hamodia's Serials
Previous  1, 2

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

PinkFridge

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 22 2012, 8:28 am       Post subject: Re: re: Hamodia's Serials
Bundy wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:
Just have to say Bundy that this week you took the cake. I was terrified this was all going to be too neat and nicely wrapped up -- I'm so relieved it's real and that you're showing how he's supporting a women's shelter OMG that was gr8! My only complaint is the segments are too short. Smile

Thanks, I LoveLIFE! Now the REAL plot twist would be when Yaakov ends up in the women's shelter!!!! Laughing Laughing
And, Pink Fridge, so happy to hear you're breathing a little easier now...phew. Smile Smile

Any time!
Now to distract myself with some Pesach cleaning till Hamodia comes....

"We don't need easier ways of hurting our fellow Jews" - Sequoia
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2