Home

Hamodia's Serials
Previous  1, 2

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

PinkFridge

Post Posted: Thu, Mar 22 2012, 9:28 am       Post subject: Re: re: Hamodia's Serials
Bundy wrote:
ILOVELIFE wrote:
Just have to say Bundy that this week you took the cake. I was terrified this was all going to be too neat and nicely wrapped up -- I'm so relieved it's real and that you're showing how he's supporting a women's shelter OMG that was gr8! My only complaint is the segments are too short. Smile

Thanks, I LoveLIFE! Now the REAL plot twist would be when Yaakov ends up in the women's shelter!!!! Laughing Laughing
And, Pink Fridge, so happy to hear you're breathing a little easier now...phew. Smile Smile

Any time!
Now to distract myself with some Pesach cleaning till Hamodia comes....
The righteous praise and honor people for every good quality that is found in them while the wicked seek out faults in others to pull them down, even if they repented those deeds. (Rabbeinu Yonah, from Partners in Kindness)
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2