Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Torah Codes

agh

Post Sun, Mar 25 2012, 8:00 pm
After reading the article about Torah codes in the Hamodia magazine this week, I shard it with my teenage DS. He was very interested and wanted to know more. Does anyone know a good book about these Torah codes that I can get for my teenager to read ( nothing to scientific) I did a google search and didn't find anything besides a few articles. If I remember correctly , discovery seminars use these codes in their seminars. Anyone know anything more about this topic. I personally find it fascinating.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 1:58 pm
I have something at home about that.

bigsis144

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 2:13 pm
agh wrote:
After reading the article about Torah codes in the Hamodia magazine this week, I shard it with my teenage DS. He was very interested and wanted to know more. Does anyone know a good book about these Torah codes that I can get for my teenager to read ( nothing to scientific) I did a google search and didn't find anything besides a few articles. If I remember correctly , discovery seminars use these codes in their seminars. Anyone know anything more about this topic. I personally find it fascinating.

Don't worry. Though you may find a text full of math and complex algorithms, I wouldn't ever call Torah Codes "scientific".

imeinu

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 2:35 pm
There is a Book writen about it, I read it some time ago so I don't recall the name but it is fascinating to say the least.

Yael

Post Wed, Mar 28 2012, 11:26 am
Posted in behalf of a user that is not eligible to be a member.

Your blog came up while Googling Hamodia and Torah Codes, when I was searching to see whether anyone had commented on the recent article in Hamodia's Inyan.

Here is a link that might provide some balance for your readers.
http://www.cross-currents.com/.....ge-1/

There has been a follow-up: Response to a Misleading Hamodia Article
http://www.cross-currents.com/.....icle/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room