Home

Hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

sima

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 16 2012, 12:22 pm       Post subject: hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd
Hi all

A while ago I was in BP and took one of my kids for a haircut in this Asian salon on 18th ave and 62nd or so, somewhere there. Anyhow, it seemed like they cut really good and not expensive. One frum young lady was getting her hair cut there and it looked awesome. Anyhow, while I was waiting I noticed that they had several sheitals on heads that they were working on and they looked really good too. Does anyone have experience with them? Do they also cut sheitals well? How are their wash and sets?
thanks!

sima

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 9:44 am       Post subject: re: hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd
hi
so I found them, thanks to google maps, and I called them up. I'm not sure if the lady and I understood each other properly but when I asked how much for a wash and set and maybe some cutting she said 35$. I'm gonna check them out.

runninglate

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 10:36 am       Post subject: re: hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd
let us know!

chaya35

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 12:25 pm       Post subject: re: hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd
they are very busy erev shabbos & yom tov with girls having their hair blown. I took my girls there erev yom tov and gave them a straight cut. When we got home I noticed some longer hairs on one of them and had to cut it myself.

flowerpower

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 17 2012, 1:39 pm       Post subject: re: hairsalon on 18th ave and 61st 62nd
I have been there a few times. They are cheap for haircuts and have a ton of girls coming for haircuts and blows. I have not seen them do shaitels during the times I was there.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Page 1 of 1