Home

ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Mimisinger

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:05 am       Post subject: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
I got a phone number off this site, but it wasn't her.

Does anyone have the curly sheital macher's phone number?

Thank you!

Btw, she speaks English, right?

curlytop

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:24 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
nm

Last edited by curlytop on Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

curlytop

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:25 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
Here is her Brooklyn info. I am sure they can direct you to her Monsey branch.

1325 East 17th Street New York, NY 11230
(718) 253-0493

Mimisinger

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:29 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
thanks!

curlytop

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:30 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
I have 3 of her curly wigs.

Mimisinger

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:38 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
It's funny. I called the Monsey number that I got off this site and the person had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called the Brooklyn number and she gave me the same number I had already called. Apparently her helper doesn't speak English so well, only Yiddish(?).

Mimisinger

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:38 am       Post subject: Re: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
curlytop wrote:
I have 3 of her curly wigs.

And you love them? Everyone said to go to Lauren Eisenberger but I really don't wnat to go to Brooklyn.

curlytop

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:59 am       Post subject: re: ISO phone number for Chany Weisel in Monsey
Well, Chany's wigs are a different price range than Laurens. Depends on what you are looking to spend. Her workers are mostly Russian, but Chani speaks English just fine.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Page 1 of 1