Home

The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

IYamWhoIYam

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:43 pm       Post subject: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
We were thinking of hiring her as entertainment for a party. Anyone know if she does this sort of stuff and how to get hold of her?

Sara89

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:52 pm       Post subject: re: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
hmm..I know her but not sure if she does that....

IYamWhoIYam

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:54 pm       Post subject: re: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
Cant hurt to ask Very Happy . Is it possibke for you to ask her, or to ask if she minds giving out her phone number and I'll ask her ?

Sara89

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:58 pm       Post subject: re: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
just curious...where u located?

IYamWhoIYam

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 7:58 pm       Post subject: re: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
Monsey

Arcy

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 9:14 pm       Post subject: re: The Chaya Suri lady on YouTube
I know she's done it in the past...
also some crowds are harder to entertain then others, depending on what language can or can not be used, the frumkeit level of the crowd etc...

why don't you facebook her?
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1