Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
GOING OFF MY MIND!!! NEED SOME ENTERTAINMENT! PLSSSSS PPL
Previous  1  2  3

COULD YOU ACTUALLY GO CRAZY FROM BOREDOM?
YES  
 52%  [ 53 ]
NO  
 28%  [ 29 ]
SOMETIMES  
 18%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 101

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Apr 08 2012, 8:55 pm
mommydiaries wrote:
I just googled how to unblock a website...
http://www.quickonlinetips.com.....ites/

Thanks mommydiaries! I'll try it out for future reference. Meanwhile I'm off till after pesach. YAY! and when I get back to work ill be super bz for 2-3 days. DOUBLE YAY! but then I'm afraid it will to back to no work...
alrighty let me not think about it now. It's yom tov!

Post Mon, Apr 09 2012, 3:57 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
Hey you there!

please post something before you close this page! you will have a huge mitzva of keeping a yiddisha frau sane!

I'm sitting here at work. factory is closed. I can't do anything at work cuz everything is blocked!!!!!!
My computer broke when the office moved to its current location (a few months ago). Boss ordered a new one. I really cool one, all in one desktop, huge touch screen and the makes. he order it for ME! boss was not in the office when it arrived so male workmate set it up for himself and gave me his old computer. male workmate used to sit online all day. shopping, news, blogs, YouTube & Facebook. so boss blocked it all!!! and now its blocked for me!! its a neis that I can still access imamother!!! boss also blocked chat!!!
and now I can't do anything. I feel stupid to ask boss to take it off !!! BTW, male workmate is back on YouTube, Facebook and all! ARG!!!!!!!!! I'm going insane!!

oh- and I can't even see pictures that are posted here on imamother! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so ppl please please please do me a favor and post anything! whatever you want! just post so I'll be reading something.

I've been refreshing imamother 61 times in the last minute! kidding. no. not kidding.

help!!!! I'm going crazy! its been like this for the last few weeks. now things are picking up but the factory is closed today and tomorrow! pls pls pls DO NOT close this web page before posting. even a BOO is welcome!
post funny smileys or say silly stuff or not whatever.

I think I'm insane already!!! OK. gotta post this now or I won't finish begging and screaming.
and I am NOT reading this before posting cuz if I will I'll delete the whole thing!

one more time - help pppl!!!!

(edited to change the word "PLL" to "PPL" in the subject)

This post made me sad. I mean, we are supposed to be leading the nations, and then we are as addicted to the Internet as the secular world! What did you do BEFORE the internet? Why is everyone so afraid of not being "connected" and watch more stupid videos etc? actually, I'll take that as a mussar to myself. I can only tell you that I went off facebook over a year ago and am happy EVERY DAY I did it!
see this as an opportunity to realize how much you are addicted to that thing, it's like worshipping!

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Apr 09 2012, 8:58 pm
newbie wrote:
Tzutzie wrote:
Hey you there!

please post something before you close this page! you will have a huge mitzva of keeping a yiddisha frau sane!

I'm sitting here at work. factory is closed. I can't do anything at work cuz everything is blocked!!!!!!
My computer broke when the office moved to its current location (a few months ago). Boss ordered a new one. I really cool one, all in one desktop, huge touch screen and the makes. he order it for ME! boss was not in the office when it arrived so male workmate set it up for himself and gave me his old computer. male workmate used to sit online all day. shopping, news, blogs, YouTube & Facebook. so boss blocked it all!!! and now its blocked for me!! its a neis that I can still access imamother!!! boss also blocked chat!!!
and now I can't do anything. I feel stupid to ask boss to take it off !!! BTW, male workmate is back on YouTube, Facebook and all! ARG!!!!!!!!! I'm going insane!!

oh- and I can't even see pictures that are posted here on imamother!

so ppl please please please do me a favor and post anything! whatever you want! just post so I'll be reading something.

I've been refreshing imamother 61 times in the last minute! kidding. no. not kidding.

help!!!! I'm going crazy! its been like this for the last few weeks. now things are picking up but the factory is closed today and tomorrow! pls pls pls DO NOT close this web page before posting. even a BOO is welcome!
post funny smileys or say silly stuff or not whatever.

I think I'm insane already!!! OK. gotta post this now or I won't finish begging and screaming.
and I am NOT reading this before posting cuz if I will I'll delete the whole thing!

one more time - help pppl!!!!

(edited to change the word "PLL" to "PPL" in the subject)

This post made me sad. I mean, we are supposed to be leading the nations, and then we are as addicted to the Internet as the secular world! What did you do BEFORE the internet? Why is everyone so afraid of not being "connected" and watch more stupid videos etc? actually, I'll take that as a mussar to myself. I can only tell you that I went off facebook over a year ago and am happy EVERY DAY I did it!
see this as an opportunity to realize how much you are addicted to that thing, it's like worshipping!

Newbie - u r 1000000% right. But u gotta tell this to my male workmate, not me! FTR, I do NOT have a Facebook account nor do I have a Twitter account (nor does dh - he used to before we were married... And decided to stop on his own. B"H for that!) For me its just Imamother and Google talk for online social networking.... And that is basically when I'm noted at work or Sooo bored at home that I'm willing to open the computer for it.... Lol. Anyways gotta go. Please note - no offence taken... Wink

3Qts

Post Tue, Apr 10 2012, 1:22 pm
If you would be employed by me I would find you 100 things to do besides chatting, shopping or facebooking.

healthywoman

Post Wed, Apr 11 2012, 8:34 pm
think you need a new job

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 12:13 pm
I'M BACK! HELP!
healthywoman, I love my job - when I'm bz

its requires a little of everything and lost of some things. just tailor made for me! I doubt I would like any job as much as I like this one. when I'm bz that is.....
and if I do change jobs the starting pay would be like $100 less a week (and I'm due for a raise which will probably be 50-75 weekly. so if I do change it will be like 150 - 175 less a week and I really could use this money - now that we are saving up for a car)
and I'm rambling already.....

anyone got anything else to do other than rambling? and playing spider solitaire or minesweeper?

till now I kept my brother company over the phone whenever he was in the car.... and now? what?

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 1:04 pm
gameduell - but be carefull it can really be addictive

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 1:05 pm
Pandabeer wrote:
gameduell - but be carefull it can really be addictive

lemme try it.

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 1:06 pm
googled it. found it. its blocked!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics