Home

Delayed Reaction by Yair Weinstock

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Pandabeer

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 5:15 pm       Post subject: Delayed Reaction by Yair Weinstock
I bought this book for Yom Tov and when I started reading it I realized I've read it somewhere in one of the magazines. but I can't remember which one. Did anyone read it?

OOTBubby

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 5:39 pm       Post subject: Re: Delayed Reaction by Yair Weinstock
Pandabeer wrote:
I bought this book for Yom Tov and when I started reading it I realized I've read it somewhere in one of the magazines. but I can't remember which one. Did anyone read it?

It was in Mishpacha -- over a very long period of time. I found it impossible to read there as so little was printed each time and it took so long to finish. I knew I'd want to read it when it came out in book and I did over YT and I liked it very much.

Amazing weight loss program -- ask me how! See my ad with the topic "Lose Weight Quickly and Easily" in the Weight loss and exercise section for more information.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1