Home

Wig stylist in BP

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

mom2dkay

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 7:39 pm       Post subject: Wig stylist in BP
Can anyone recommend a good shaitel macher for wash and style in bp? Someone that has a sense of style but not too expensive. My wig is not that great but looks good when styled well. Thanks

runninglate

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 9:07 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
I use joanne on fifty fourth btwn fifteenth and sixteenth. She does a great job and charges forty five dollars. But you have to wait by her forever, so I'm also looking for someone new.

chocolate chips

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 9:36 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
WHere abouts?
I know two people who are inexpensive and really good.
pm for their numbers

mom2dkay

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 9:52 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
How exactly does pm work? Would you just post them? Tia

mom2dkay

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 11:32 am       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
Anyone?

shnipsel

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 12:42 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
chany pesach charges 30 she's located on 15 & 49

Rikola

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 5:19 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
mom2dkay, I don't know about BP sheitel machers but if you want to PM someone, look below their post and there is a button that says PM. Click on it, and type away! If you receive a message, when you sign on, under the word "forum" on the top tabs you will see a notification. This is very helpful if you want to take a conversation off the boards and discuss something with one particular user.

mom2dkay

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 7:41 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
Thanks for the info on pm-I'll try it!

chocolate chips

Post Posted: Wed, Apr 25 2012, 8:47 pm       Post subject: re: Wig stylist in BP
did you receive my pm?
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Page 1 of 1