Home

Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

shalhevet

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 8:37 am       Post subject: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Many, many happy, healthy years ahead with nachas Yehudis amitis from your family and sheyimalu mishalos libech l'tova.

Ad 120!

Party Party Party Cheers Cheers Cheers Occasion
Professional Hebrew>English translations - pm for details. "Why is it okay to judge people going through a difficult time (and doing everything according to halacha) but not someone who intermarries or lives a life Hashem calls an abomination." (abound)

ChossidMom

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:24 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Thanks, Shalhevet. BUT being it's only my English one I'm going to wait for my REAL birthday to give out brachas!!!

shalhevet

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:37 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
ah, it says on the homepage that it's your birthday. I go in to my profile every year and switch the English date to match my Hebrew birthday that year. Well, I'll be happy to repeat the wishes on your real birthday. Smile

ChossidMom

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:40 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Ah, you go into your profile every year and change the date of your English birthday to match the Hebrew one of that year? Wow, that's impressive!

shalhevet

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:41 am       Post subject: Re: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
ChossidMom wrote:
Ah, you go into your profile every year and change the date of your English birthday to match the Hebrew one of that year? Wow, that's impressive!

Impressive would be if I washed the kitchen floor instead. Wink

ChossidMom

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:44 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Yeah *sigh*

Mishie

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:49 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy Birthday!!

merelyme

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 9:50 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Thanks to some serious detective work (aka the "related topics" boxes down at the bottom of the page) we now know that we'll have to wait until Pesach Sheini for our birthday brachos.
Hang in there, ladies! ChossidMom, think of good brachos while we wait!

happybeingamom

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 10:16 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy Solar birthday!!

Sherri

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 12:00 pm       Post subject: Re: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
happybeingamom wrote:
Happy Solar birthday!!
Thumbs Up

chocolate chips

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 2:24 pm       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to yooouuu
happy birthday to you!

freidasima

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 2:39 pm       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy Birthday. English, Hebrew, Chinese, who cares! A celebration is a celebration and you deserve one!

sequoia

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 2:40 pm       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy birthday.

grace413

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 3:52 pm       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy Birthday.

Suggestion: Celebrate the entire period from secular birthday to Hebrew birthday.

Debbyl

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 5:24 pm       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Happy Birthday Chossidmom! Happy Birthday

peppermint

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 12:58 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Isn't today dour hebrew b-day?

Please can I have a bracha or should I PM you?

ChossidMom

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 2:30 am       Post subject: Re: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
peppermint wrote:
Isn't today dour hebrew b-day?

Please can I have a bracha or should I PM you?

No need to pm. Today is the big day. So I would like to give the following bracha to Peppermint and all the rest of Imamothers:
May Hashem grant you EVERYTHING you wish LETOVAH. May you be blessed with good health, parnassah and tons of nachas from your offspring. Yiddishe nachas. And may Hashem give all of us the koach to deal effectively with all the challenges with which he provides us!!

Have a great day, everyone. I'm leaving the house for the day.

grace413

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 2:35 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Amen, thank you and Happy Birthday.

c.c.cookie

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 2:50 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
Mazal tov, Happy birthday! Ad me'ah v'esrim

merelyme

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 3:07 am       Post subject: re: Mazel tov to ChossidMom on her birthday
A brachah worth waiting for!
amen, v'chen lamarat. Enjoy your day ... and everything!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next