Home

Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

be good

Post Posted: Fri, May 04 2012, 10:57 am       Post subject: Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood
I am looking for a place to take some pictures of a toddler and a baby. nothing fancy, doesnt need to have a play ares, just grass trees and bushes. preferably in lakewood, yeshiva area-ish. I dont want to have to drive far.

thanks!

MrsDash

Post Posted: Fri, May 04 2012, 11:03 am       Post subject: re: Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood
Ocean County Park off Rt 88 has some nice bright grassy areas. We go there all the time for picnics. Smile

questioner

Post Posted: Fri, May 04 2012, 11:05 am       Post subject: re: Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood
Lake Shenandoa park - down the 88 slightly before Lakeview. Has wooded areas, a beach (it's still not hot enough for swimming season I would think), and a playground also.

If you want right near yeshiva, why not just go to the lake there? You'd have to find a quiet place to take pictures, but it should work.

Simple1

Post Posted: Fri, May 04 2012, 11:06 am       Post subject: re: Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood
There are many grassy, shaded areas around the entire lake.

be good

Post Posted: Fri, May 04 2012, 12:53 pm       Post subject: re: Lakewood: ISO grassy little park in lakewood
thanks all!
I think I will use all of your suggestions eventually.
questioner and simple1, I am going to try your suggestions. Iwill drive around the lake and hopefully find a good spot.
thanks!
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Page 1 of 1