Home

Do you like chocolate rugelach?
1, 2  Next

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

marshmellow

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 5:43 am       Post subject: do you like chocolate rugelach?
my friend says they are too sweet but I thought everyone loved them lol

myself

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 5:48 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I sure do, but as with everything else, no two people are the same!

Strawberry2

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 5:58 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
Sure! They're our Shabbos favorite.
Of course it may depend on where they're bought.

kb

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 6:01 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
No. I find chocolate rugelach too bitter. Give me vanilla or cinnamon. But not chocolate.

underthestars

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 6:12 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
Love it, but since I have been told by the doctor to stay away from all caffeine (including chocolate), I have had to switch over to cinnamon flavored. Good, but not the same! And while it has nothing to do with this, I am 5 MONTHS w/o any chocolate!! (I am a chocoholic--or atleast I was)--

exhausted

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 7:06 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I love them!!!

SJcookie

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 9:04 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I only like the sterns brand!

chani8

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 9:11 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I'm going on a diet. No more ruggelach during the week!

Was this thread created by my yetzer hara?

punchike

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 9:25 am       Post subject:
Why do the store bought ones taste more like honey than choc? I always wonder Smile

chani8

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 9:56 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
The mushy Bermans ones taste like chocolate, not honey.

chocolate chips

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 10:10 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I LOVE chocolate anything....especially soft yummy fresh rugelach.

I hate the pre-packed-full-of-preservatives ones (like sterns) but I love fresh bakery ones and there is nothing like homemade ones.

Chocoholic

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 10:58 am       Post subject: Re: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
chocolate chips wrote:
I LOVE chocolate anything....especially soft yummy fresh rugelach.

I hate the pre-packed-full-of-preservatives ones (like sterns) but I love fresh bakery ones and there is nothing like homemade ones.

Dancing Dancing Word

paprika

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 11:00 am       Post subject: Re: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
kb wrote:
No. I find chocolate rugelach too bitter. Give me vanilla or cinnamon. But not chocolate.

Huh?

Buy a different company. Or add some more sugar to your home made ones. All of us that love chocolate rugelach are not eating bitter ones.

kb

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 11:04 am       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I know - you probably all like chocolate! I don't.

marshmellow

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 2:37 pm       Post subject: Re: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
chani8 wrote:
I'm going on a diet. No more ruggelach during the week!

Was this thread created by my yetzer hara?

sorrrryyyyy

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 3:06 pm       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I like em but I have to be in the mood, s/times it's too sweet. and if I had to choose between chocolate rugelach and cinnamon I'd definitely go with the cinnamon.

yksraya

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 3:13 pm       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
the only problem we have with them, it gets eaten up so quickly. yummy.

celestial

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 4:07 pm       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
I know many think I am subhuman for this reason, but I am NOT a fan of chocolate, and I hate chocolate rugelach. (I have plenty of other fattening weaknesses, though)

b from nj

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 4:13 pm       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
Sure, I like them but I try not to eat too many of them if I wanna lose weight on WWs & sometimes having just one is not enough & then the WW points/calories keep adding up but then again, sometimes just one will work if you count it for around 150 calories/4 points & then you call it a day.

yiddishekup

Post Posted: Sun, May 06 2012, 4:58 pm       Post subject: re: do you like chocolate rugelach?
My relationship with chocolate rugelach is platonic.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next