Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City mini, city mini gt, city elite-difference?

pabambi

Post Wed, May 16 2012, 10:20 am
hey there, need to get a double stroller and was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the city mini(I have the single), the city mini GT, and the city elite, besides price.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, May 16 2012, 10:57 am
The city mini and city mini gt are almost exactly the same, the gt has air tires and a better basket. Beyond that it's the same, but a little more all terrain.

The citi elite,.is a big jogging stroller with bigger wheels, adjustable handlebar, and bigger and heavier then the citi mini. It's not all that great for in and out of the car.

spring13

Post Wed, May 16 2012, 11:06 am
http://babyjogger.com/PDFs/Com.....t.pdf

Dev80

Post Wed, May 16 2012, 12:07 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:
The city mini and city mini gt are almost exactly the same, the gt has air tires and a better basket. Beyond that it's the same, but a little more all terrain.

The citi elite,.is a big jogging stroller with bigger wheels, adjustable handlebar, and bigger and heavier then the citi mini. It's not all that great for in and out of the car.

A few more differences between the GT and regular city mini:
GT has adjustable handlebar
GT is a big wider/heavier/longer. What's nice about the City Mini as a double is that it's really the lightest of the full feature doubles at 26 lbs, so the GT at 30+ lbs isn't all that much lighter than other doubles
GT has better padding

Elite also has great padding, but as a double it's VERY big and heavy..over 40 lbs! The double's been discontinued so could be you could find it at a good price. It's for sure a heavy duty stroller that's strong, and will be able to get over any terrain.

chanitroy

Post Wed, May 16 2012, 1:42 pm
I've been trying to decide between the mini and GT..
my main thoughts are I hate the seat of the mini but love the GT's
but the price and weight of the GT is significantly higher (especially if I get a mini 2011).

anyone out there with the new GT double who goes in and out of cars often - is the weight a big issue?

Tinkerbelle

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 5:01 pm
chanitroy wrote:
I've been trying to decide between the mini and GT..
my main thoughts are I hate the seat of the mini but love the GT's
but the price and weight of the GT is significantly higher (especially if I get a mini 2011).

anyone out there with the new GT double who goes in and out of cars often - is the weight a big issue?

I was wondering the same thing, my main consideration is the price difference, I didn't realize the weight was also diff.
So, can anyone help us out here?
TIA

cs1

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 10:26 pm
same here.

I would like to know the difference in weight btw the Mini & GT.

I like the GT features, but worried it will be a bit too heavy for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics