Home

HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

yiddishekup

Post Posted: Thu, May 10 2012, 8:03 pm       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
Please fellow imamothers,

Imagine if this was your close family member or friend. All a suffering captive brother is asking from you is your signature!

freejacobnow.com

lovemykids

Post Posted: Thu, May 10 2012, 8:47 pm       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
Please sign the petition. We're desperate.

lovemykids

Post Posted: Sun, May 13 2012, 1:10 pm       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKLf6mqOduE

Clip of Yanky on ABC Nightline

First Lady

Post Posted: Mon, May 14 2012, 8:49 am       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
bump

jewish613

Post Posted: Wed, May 16 2012, 10:57 am       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
Signed. I will b"n encourage my friends and family to do the same.

cking

Post Posted: Wed, May 16 2012, 12:58 pm       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
I sent the link to a few yahoo groups that I belong to, asking them to post it. My husband puts out a bi-weekly magazine for the local community here in Passaic. I asked him to put the link in there as well (it comes out next week). We should easily be able to get 25,000 signatures with each of us sending it to the people we know. Just think what you would do if this was your husband, father or brother.

abmom

Post Posted: Sun, Jun 03 2012, 12:23 am       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
I got a text message that they want to penalize him for 'lying to the media' about drugs in prison. Is it true?? Hashem Yeracheim! What do they want from this poor innocent jew???

RachelB

Post Posted: Sun, Jun 03 2012, 11:33 am       Post subject: re: HELP SAVE YANKY OSTREICHER!!!!!
I signed the petition as well, but I know for a fact that this is not the whole story.
I hope he comes home and invests prudently and with right people next time.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 6 of 6   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6