Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Looking for a bunch of flower girl gowns

Rosemarie

Post Fri, May 11 2012, 8:52 am
I am looking to buy or rent about 10-15 flower girl dresses. If anyone has that many dresses in assorted sizes, for a good price, please let me know. I can make arrangements to get them from almost anywhere in New York, or Lakewood area.
Thanks

mommee

Post Sat, May 12 2012, 8:12 pm
Mazel Tov!
I know some people who have gotten gowns through jc penney.
There's also a gmach in far rockaway/lawrence that has a huge selection of beautiful girls gowns and only charges $18 plus whatever donation you'd like. (which is much cheaper than other places)
Hatzlacha Smile

Rosemarie

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 7:39 am
We don't really want to go to a Gemach, mostly because we don't want to be the 30th people to use it's because kids gowns are usualty shot by then. We did see something nice in the local Gemach but are concerned about that. We would much rather be the second or third to use it. I will take a look at jcpenney website to see if they have anything.
If anyone knows someone who had a recent wedding and wants to get rid of their dresses please let me know.

Sherri

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 8:24 am
What's your budget per dress?

Rosemarie

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 10:03 am
Do you have anything in mind? We did see something brand new in a local store for $150+shells. We are buying them for a bunch of neices of the chosson, and not everyone wants to spend that much. Under $100 would be much better, the less the better to be more affordable for those with a bunch of girls.

IamI

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 12:29 pm
There are many websites where you can get gowns for under 50 dollars each.
http://www.dresskidsup.com/
http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/
and many others....

Meiraleah

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 6:20 pm
I got my daughter a few beautiful flower girl dresses from Burlington Coat Factory. They are really reasonable (think $30), nicely made, and will carry the same dress in multiple sizes, if you're trying to match all the girls.

You will probably need to get a shell for under/sweater for over, but last time I bought, they actually had a few styles that came with short sweaters over the sleeveless dress.

Meiraleah

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 6:20 pm
I got my daughter a few beautiful flower girl dresses from Burlington Coat Factory. They are really reasonable (think $30), nicely made, and will carry the same dress in multiple sizes, if you're trying to match all the girls.

You will probably need to get a shell for under/sweater for over, but last time I bought, they actually had a few styles that came with short sweaters over the sleeveless dress.

Sherri

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 8:02 pm
You can get beautiful pieces for around 65 each (I think that was the price!) I will try to get the name of the companies.

mamaleh

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 9:46 pm
I second the Burlington reccommendation! We've been really successful there a few times. And you can get matching from newborn to size 12 in some styles. We did have to go to 2 stores to get all the sizes we needed but everyone was really nice when we called to check & held them for us.

Rosemarie

Post Mon, May 14 2012, 9:46 am
Sherri wrote:
You can get beautiful pieces for around 65 each (I think that was the price!) I will try to get the name of the companies.

Can you please get me some names to look into? That would be really appreciated!

Sherri

Post Thu, May 17 2012, 1:08 pm
Check out http://usangels.com/index.jsp. I haven't ordered online but know people who have gotten through children's stores from here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics