Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Bday parties

Flowerchild

Post Fri, Nov 10 2006, 12:15 pm
my son is turning 3 in two weeks or so, and I am not sure if I should make him a party at home, he will have something in school tho. im not sure that he really needs a party, maybe just familly. what do you think?

HealthCoach

Post Fri, Nov 10 2006, 12:44 pm
Are you cutting his hair? I find that an upsherin is not for the kid's enjoyment, but for everyone else's. I do plan on making an upsherin for my boys anyway. To answer the question, no he does not need it, and you definitely do not need to invite classmates to anything you make at home.

Flowerchild

Post Fri, Nov 10 2006, 12:51 pm
we are cutting his hair but it wont be a party, my hubby is sephardic they do not follow this. but we grew his hair anyway, so we will cut it, just no party.

Esther01

Post Mon, Nov 13 2006, 10:53 am
I find that a bithday is a time to just give this child his/her special attention. we usually buy some balloons for the birthday girl/boy and have a supper this child loves, or his/her favorite treat.... no need to invite anyone... just you, your dh, and siblings (if any).....

roza

Post Mon, Nov 13 2006, 3:31 pm
I would go with family party, he is little, for him it will be the PARTY and you and your family will enjoy each other, like only family can.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Nov 13 2006, 3:37 pm
I never made parties at home. School does such a good job of it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers