Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Need places to eat in TEANECK--FAST!!

Ritty

Post Fri, Jun 08 2012, 6:29 pm
Hi,

Anyone know of good places to eat in Teaneck? All the ladies of my family are renting a house in Teaneck for Sunday and Monday--not taking along food so we need ideas for breakfast, lunch and supper!

Anyone?

Thanks!

Meiraleah

Post Fri, Jun 08 2012, 6:53 pm
Sammy's bagels for breakfast...they have the BEST bagels. The only down side is that theres not really any room to sit inside, when its nice weather they put tables outside.

Mom23gs

Post Fri, Jun 08 2012, 7:00 pm
Poppys, sammys or lazy bean for breakfast. There are pizza stores, mocha bleu is nice for a meal, sushi metsuyan, dougies plus a couple of steak houses. New burger place just opened too. What do u like?

m in Israel

Post Sat, Jun 09 2012, 5:59 pm
We really like Noah's Ark in Teaneck (fleishigs). Pretty extensive menu and the staff is SUPER nice.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Jun 09 2012, 10:40 pm
There's a block in teaneck that has some great restaurants that could serve all your needs. There's a pizza and milchigs place, a sushi place, a great chinese place, a shnitzi type place etc... Let me know if you want the street, gotta ask dh.

Mom23gs

Post Sat, Jun 09 2012, 10:50 pm
Fabulous wrote:
There's a block in teaneck that has some great restaurants that could serve all your needs. There's a pizza and milchigs place, a sushi place, a great chinese place, a shnitzi type place etc... Let me know if you want the street, gotta ask dh.
The street that Fabulous mentioned is West Englewood Ave. that block, plus the 2 streets adjacent to it, Queen Anne Rd and Palisade Ave, have all the kosher food you will need. Many restaurants and Glatt express supermarket are there.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Jun 09 2012, 10:51 pm
Mom23gs wrote:
Fabulous wrote:
The street that Fabulous mentioned is West Englewood Ave. that block, plus the 2 streets adjacent to it, Queen Anne Rd and Palisade Ave, have all the kosher food you will need. Many restaurants and Glatt express supermarket are there.

Thanks for the reminder. Yup, that sounds familiar LOL. PLus Dougies is on that block too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics