Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Facials in Jerusalem

abound

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 3:04 am
I want a good facial, not just something that will be relaxing but something that will do a lot of good for my skin.
Any ideas?

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 9:50 am
id like to kno as well

Rainshadow

Post Sun, Jul 15 2012, 12:44 pm
A facial can be a good way to prevent skin problems before they get serious If you have oily skin, then a facial will take the extra oil away and give the skin a chance to heal itself.

You can have a facial in your home, or go to a salon. I prefer to have it at home, personally. Here is a blog post that gives more details about facials.

http://travelinghairsalon.weeb......html

abound

Post Sun, Jul 15 2012, 1:28 pm
not much info in the blog about how to do it at home. I would love a really good facial so if anyone has gone to anyone great please post the info.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 15 2012, 2:20 pm
There used to be a young woman in the salon in the Sheraton plaza (now leonardo) who gave good facials. She still works in the salon but they no longer offer facials since they stopped renting the extra room. However if you ask in person they will direct you to her and she will come to your house. She gives manicures now. Im sorry that I forgot her name (she has curlyish hair)

amother

Post Sun, Jul 15 2012, 2:24 pm
I'm also very interested in this thread cuz I went to somewhere and I was very not happy.
They burnt my skin, I was walking around with brown splotches for about 2 weeks after.

Rainshadow

Post Mon, Jul 16 2012, 12:05 am
I'm very sorry that your face got burnt. Here is the name and address of a woman who will come to your home in Jerusalem only to do a facial: Rachael 052-750-0608 She is available this week, I checked.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions