Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Is the Kosher Sheitel Factory trustworthy?

theyaffabunny

Post Fri, Jun 01 2012, 9:11 am
Hi, first post Smile

I was looking at the kosher sheitel factory wigs (from koshersheitels.com) and they look amazing. They're very expensive though and don't want to waste money. I was looking at their website and flickr account and theres photos of them gathering/cutting russian hair. The photos look like a total gimmick-- they're not actually cutting the hair, just posing and its obvious that they're just holding extensions/hair to their head to make it look their hair and pretending to cut it.

should this stop me from buying one of their sheitels? how do I know theyre using actual european or russian hair and not just overcharging me for chinese, etc

edited to be more clear

Last edited by theyaffabunny on Tue, Jun 12 2012, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

ewa-jo

Post Fri, Jun 01 2012, 9:27 am
I bought a sheitel from 'e sheitel factory' on ebay and it was faaaaabulous. It was good quality hair and a nice cut and it is very light when you put it on. I think they're legit.

The lady who sells them is here on imamother, actually.

Last edited by ewa-jo on Tue, Jun 12 2012, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

abcd123

Post Sun, Jun 03 2012, 2:24 pm
I was just wondering the same thing. Anyone have more info or know how to tell if its really virgin european hair as claimed? Also, even if you buy in person from a company like shevy, kiki... or any in ny how do you even tell in person if it really is the type/quality that they are claiming. Im so scared of being ripped off... thanks!

supermom!

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 7:08 pm
Are you talking about Koshersheitels.com?

imasweety

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 5:28 pm
Are you talking about the sheitel factory on ebay?

theyaffabunny

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 12:50 am
I'm referring to koshersheitels.com

theyaffabunny

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 12:57 am
ewa-jo wrote:
I bought a sheitel from 'e sheitel factory' on ebay and it was faaaaabulous. It was good quality hair and a nice cut and it is very light when you put it on. I think they're legit.

The lady who sells them is here on imamother, actually.

I think we're talking about two different companies. I'm talking about koshersheitels.com (they use to be called kosher sheitel factory before they revamped their site), not sheitelfactory on ebay (which I believe sells featherlite sheitels).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels