Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO store that sells cheap flats that are comfortable

Fabulous

Post Wed, Jun 06 2012, 2:27 pm
I go through shoes like water, regardless if I spend 30 or 100 dollars on a pair. I am really in desperate need of at least one or two new pairs and I don't want to spend more than $40 on each. Any ideas in bp or flatbush? I have a large and bit of a wide foot so it has to be somewhat quality and not plastic or something.

mamaleh

Post Wed, Jun 06 2012, 2:53 pm
PAYLESS!!! Their shoes are inexpensive, fit well (they make lots of styles in wide widths), last as long as more expensive shoes (& I am tough on my shoes) and many of them are quite comfortable.

If they don't have the size you want ask them to check nearby store, you will get a coupon for an extra couple dollars off. Also coupons are available on line so make sure you print one.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 7:24 pm
mamaleh wrote:
PAYLESS!!! Their shoes are inexpensive, fit well (they make lots of styles in wide widths), last as long as more expensive shoes (& I am tough on my shoes) and many of them are quite comfortable.

If they don't have the size you want ask them to check nearby store, you will get a coupon for an extra couple dollars off. Also coupons are available on line so make sure you print one.

thanks. Gonna go tomorrow when I check out s and w too.

mamaleh

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 10:22 pm
Hatzlacha! Let us know what you find!

seeker

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 11:43 pm
Have not lucked out in Payless recently. Have you tried DSW? Don't know where there is one near you but they have many locations and recently I was there and they had many nice flats. Of course nothing fit me :-( I can't wear anything low cut on top, they all fall right off my feet or hit the wrong place and hurt. I'm with you in desperation; I practically hide from occasions that are not sneaker appropriate because I have nothing to put on! Argh!

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 8:31 am
payless is cheap but all plastic shoes so you sweat tons and they often make blisters.

dsw may have some cheap
and I know shoe palace have a sale now for $35 for flats.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries