Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Create a king/makeup stain???

noosheen

Post Sun, Jun 10 2012, 8:20 am
I know these 2 topics are completely unrelated, but I know that I read about these topics here, and I just can't seem to find them right now.

First, I know there are different brands of the "create a king", making twin beds into a king, but when I do a search in Google, I get a few choices and a great range in the prices too. They all seem quite flimsy to me, and wonder if they really do the job. I want a permanent solution, and as much as I would love to buy a new king sized mattress for myself, I cannot afford that right now, and there is no reason for me to have twin beds anymore (if you all get my drift Wink ).

Another thing I'm looking for is the permanent henna makeup link that I know I saw a couple of months ago. Anyone tried this? I have very pale lips, and I would love to use this, not only for Shabbos. My lipstick comes off in a matter of minutes, no matter what kind of lipstick/ lipstain I use.

Any advice from people that have used any particular product would be appreciated greatly!!

Thanks!

Hashemlovesme

Post Sun, Jun 10 2012, 8:53 am
2 solutions that come to mind is to sell your twin beds & use the $ to buy a (used?) king one or to get a feather top mattress cover to help make your twins into a king (assuming you won't end up w/ an "abyss")

purplepear

Post Wed, Jun 13 2012, 8:51 pm
I was going to post the same question, though for a different reason.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what to purchase to make two twin beds feel like one big bed? Would it have anything to do with what kind of twin beds we were to buy?? Is there a certain bed frame that is good for the purpose? Really appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics