Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Kid Friendly Attractions in New Hampshire

runninglate

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 6:48 pm
Can anyone tell me which attractions in New Hampshire they found both enjoyable and kid friendly? I'll be taking a two year old along. also, any suggestions for accommodations?

happiest1

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 7:26 pm
The Hampton Inn is a great hotel. They're moderately priced, clean and have very friendly service. They have an indoor pool and arrange separate swimming hours in the evening for jewish guests. No lawns or greenery around the hotel though.
No suggestions really about kid friendly attractions, cuz was there w/o kids. Although I know there's a bear show, some sort of amusement park..plenty of lakes for boat rides... Enjoy!

Bliss

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 7:45 pm
Many attractions there. How's that tall mountain called (I forgot)? You can take along a 2 y.o. there. Six gun city. The basin. The flume George, though a carriage is a bit difficult there, and take a sweater for the baby because it's cold from the water. I can't remember more at the moment.

Hotels, you can do Lincoln hotel, many yiddin use it. There's heartside cottages, more like small houses. My husband just mentioned a villa there for $250 a night, which is considered cheap.

Good luck and enjoy.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 8:30 pm
Six Gun City, Storyland, and Clarks Trading Post are all child friendly and fun.

imasinger

Post Sat, Jun 30 2012, 7:37 pm
I'd recommend Storyland for a 2 year old. There are also lots of good hikes and roadside falls that are good for outdoor fun and water splashing. (The Basin is one of them).

It is also really fun to take a little one to a working farm, where they can pet the animals and experience some of farm life. There are several in different parts of NH.

Here is a site that will give you more ideas:

http://www.familydaysout.com/k.....hire/

runninglate

Post Sat, Jun 30 2012, 8:05 pm
I hear the new arlington hotel has closed down. Where can you buy kosher food these days?

shanie5

Post Sun, Jul 01 2012, 11:47 am
My kids loved storyland and clarks trading post. Six gun city was nice too.

My kids absolutely favorite place was an arcade called fun spot. It was in the lake region.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics