Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dentist @ ODA?

seeker

Post Tue, Jul 17 2012, 12:29 pm
Anybody use them and want to share opinions/experiences? Looking for a dentist for toddler DD (and while we're at it, the adults in the family could use one too because we moved and it's a shlep to get to our old one now) We like the pediatricians there, but never seen the dentist.

seeker

Post Sun, Jul 29 2012, 6:35 pm
bump!

Juicy

Post Sun, Jul 29 2012, 7:19 pm
I've been using them for the past couple of years & am really happy with the.... their pediatric dentist is Dr. Tennenbaum & I like Weintraub for myself

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jul 29 2012, 7:44 pm
The dentists at ODA are great. Dr. Tannenbaum is the only one that uses laughing gas, and he makes the parents leave the room so it's a little scary for the parents. Dr. Stacey Solomon is awesome and so is Dr. Maslansky. You need to make appts months ahead of time... or you can choose to see the hygienist, she'll take the xrays, do the cleaning, & Call in the dr for the final assessment.

good luck!

seeker

Post Sun, Jul 29 2012, 8:27 pm
So if I don't want to wait months, I can ask for a hygienist? I'm ok with that. We mainly just need the basic checkup and cleaning (I hope so, anyway!) and I have been slow about actually making an appointment but I really did want to get it done with before the school year starts. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had that thought, though, so I won't be surprised if it's busy... sigh

seeker

Post Sun, Jul 29 2012, 8:28 pm
And thanks for the good reviews, feels good to hear!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics