Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help my acne!
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sun, Aug 05 2012, 7:55 pm
it's to do with hormones - if the acne is mild then you could use creams and face washes etc but if it persists then it's best to address the root cause.

Happy18

Post Sun, Aug 05 2012, 7:59 pm
Get your hormone levels checked, they may be off and then you be able to figure out a good solution.

Justlookup

Post Sun, Aug 05 2012, 8:26 pm
If ur located in Brooklyn (or traveling distance to Brooklyn,) I know someone who has literally worked magic on many many ppl. I tried MANY diff products before I went to her. She does facials but has her own products and after a couple of months of weekly facials and using her products, I am now 4 years completely clear of any blemishes, with pretty nice skin, if I may say so myself. Let me know if u want her info.

ReallyRosie

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 4:35 am
Try just giving your skin a break. No fancy creams or complicated cleansers. For me, my acne was caused by allergic reactions to all the various chemicals in those "special cleansers." For a week just try using Dove soap to clean your face, and take a break from the make-up as well. You might be spreading bacteria from your face, to the make-up, and back to your face. This can aldo cause acne.

If you skin is too oily, you can also try finely ground coffee (wet your face and fingers, spread the coffee on, and runse after 39 seconds. This really clears up oil.

chani8

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 5:09 am
I wash my face with a small amount of 'antibacterial' dish soap. That helps a lot.

But I also use two products from Teva, all natural/herbal, that are for acne. One is an anti-pimple oil and the other is a lotion for acne prone/problematic skin.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics