Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
How can we find a movie if we dont know the name?

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:30 pm
My friend is trying to find a certain movie that she has no idea the name of it and just remembers crtain details of the movie. Is there any way that she can do a search for a movie that she does not know the name of?
(I would post here, but she was too embarrassed to tell me about the movie - I dont know, maybe it was rated R)

Does anyone have any ideas?

jross214

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:43 pm
If she knows any of the actors, etc. she can search imdb.com with that info.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:55 pm
jross214 wrote:
If she knows any of the actors, etc. she can search imdb.com with that info.
no such luck Confused

DrMom

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:57 pm
Do you know the year, or even the decade in which it was made? You could google "best films of 2002" or "best films of the 2000s" (assuming it was a good film).

Or you could post the details anonymously here and see if someone can come up with the title.

Last edited by DrMom on Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

gp2.0

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 4:58 pm
Yep. Google. Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 5:00 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
Yep. Google. Smile
she tried.

oh well.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 5:01 pm
DrMom wrote:
Do you know the year, or even the decade in which it was made? You could google "best films of 2002" or "best films of the 2000s" (assuming it was a good film).

Or you could post the details anonymously here and see if someone can come up with the title.
I dont have to post anonymously, I have to ask my friend what the movie was about. It must have been s-xual in nature or something for her not to want to post what it was about. I will ask her and get back to the thread momentarily.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 5:09 pm
OK, she said the movie may have been english, but she is not sure and that it may have been from the 90s, again, not sure. It was about a town where the water started making people do all sorts of weird things (she said, that was the embarrassing part, they started doing s-xually related stuff)

Would anyone have a clue? And if you are embarrassed to actaully write the name if you know, you could PM me?

wispalover

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 5:22 pm
http://hannahpoturalski.wordpr.....zies/

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 5:26 pm
wispalover wrote:
http://hannahpoturalski.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/the-crazies/
I dont think that is it. That sounds very frightening. This movie seemed to be not a scary one.
Maybe she has some facts wrong, who knows. keep it coming if you can think of anything Smile

Happy18

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 7:08 pm
She should do a google search with tthe plot in it. Otherwise she could post to this site and all the members could try to help her figure it out.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 9:38 pm
I like to ask on Yahoo! Answers. The advantage of that is that real people see the question, not just a search engine.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 9:46 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
OK, she said the movie may have been english, but she is not sure and that it may have been from the 90s, again, not sure. It was about a town where the water started making people do all sorts of weird things (she said, that was the embarrassing part, they started doing s-xually related stuff)

Would anyone have a clue? And if you are embarrassed to actaully write the name if you know, you could PM me?

Can she be more specific about the weird things? (if there were an weird things that they did unrelated to s*x.) Does she remember anything else about the plot, like how the water got contaminated?

Did everyone die in the end?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics