Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppababy Vista- Mica

pgk

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 12:39 pm
does anyone have this stroller in this color (it's the silver one). I'm debating between this one and the black one and I'm trying to figure out if the silver looks cool or dull. Also, does every spot show on the silver one? tia

amother

Post Sat, Jul 14 2012, 11:53 pm
I was also wondering this...

thedudette

Post Thu, Jul 26 2012, 7:24 am
I just got it in this color - but used and it does show the stains - I called uppababy and they said it is machine washable (front loader) so after the 9 days I'll be washing it and I'll let you know how that comes out Smile I have a different stroller in light light blue that I always washed since I got it and every time out of the wash it looks brand new (and it's 3 yrs old already) so hopefully the washing on the vista is good too.

superjew

Post Wed, Aug 15 2012, 1:27 pm
So hows the washing on it?

thedudette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 8:18 am
I put it in a front loader and it cracked the seat, so I had to get it replaced - then I bought the skip hop liner so I don't have to wash it in the future Smile

I think if it was washed in a home washer on really delicate with little spinning it prob wouldn't have broken but UPPA didn't say that.

superjew

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 1:19 pm
thedudette wrote:
I put it in a front loader and it cracked the seat, so I had to get it replaced - then I bought the skip hop liner so I don't have to wash it in the future Smile

I think if it was washed in a home washer on really delicate with little spinning it prob wouldn't have broken but UPPA didn't say that.

Thanks for responding!
I'm not sure I understand. Aren't you able to remove the material to wash just the material? Did you do that? Then what cracked?
I have a front loader, so now I'm wondering.

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 4:28 pm
I always wash mine in my front loader.
I take off the fabric, you can't put the actual seat in the washing machine.

amommy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 4:33 pm
I have the black one. I never washed it but wiped it down with baby wipes and it looks beautiful!

thedudette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 4:35 pm
I take off the material from the actual frame but it still has the plastic pieces inside, and that doesn't come out - so it broke the plastic seat where the kid sits on. also I have the 2010 and the seat back is too high for my front load washing machine, so my husband went to a laundromat with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics