Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Britax B-agile vs. City Mini

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Oct 04 2012, 7:40 pm
I know these two strollers are almost exactly the same but they have some differences.

The Britax locks when folded, the britax has a deeper and wider seat more comfy for the child, has a more easily accessible basket and has a fab pocket in the back of the seat.

The city mini is narrower, the seat sits up more straight and it has a slightly deeper basket.

The britax also is lighter once folded than the city mini.

Now I am gearing more towards buying the britax because of all the benefits plus it is cheaper by a few $$. Thing is I am only worried about the seat not sitting up totally upright, ie it is always slightly laying back. This is good and/or bad for my baby and I can't figure it out!

Anyone have any experience with either both or one?

TIA

Mommy3.5

Post Thu, Oct 04 2012, 8:01 pm
I have a citi mini, the seats do not sit up all the way either. The basket is the most useless design I have ever seen. The britax came out after I got my stroller. If I could do it over I'd go for the britax over a citi mini.

glad2bmom

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 11:51 am
I just bought the britax b-agile on Hayneedle.com for $174 and the rain cover is $5 cheaper cause pay 5 for shipping cover- just thought I'd share:)
also I have city mini doable and the seats also sink in and the basket is a terrible basket- I dont even use it anymore.

waterbottle

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 12:08 pm
The B-Agile is perfectly compatible with the B-Safe Car Seat which I owned (and loved) with the B-Ready. It snaps right in with no needed adapter.

If you get a City mIni, which is more expensive, you ALSO have to purchase a carseat adapter which is another expense.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 6:21 pm
So I ended up getting the britax on hayneedle.com.
I had ordered the kiwi from another website for $230 but they told me it is out until january so I just got the rain cover.

I re-ordered the black one on hayneedle because I wasn't ready to spend $250 on the kiwi!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics