Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Oral Surgeon

geshmak

Post Sun, Sep 04 2011, 1:16 am
I did a search for old posts on oral surgeons and several names came up. Can anyone give me information on Dr. Dym, Dr Hershman, Dr Zeitlin?
I have no dental coverage, so it will be out of pocket. I am looking for someone with expertise as well as patience and tolerance for my fear of dentists.
I would appreciate any/all information. TIA.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Sep 04 2011, 9:40 pm
If you're in NYC, you can see my baby dentist. After getting banned from my regular dentist, I decided to stick with a pain free, gentle dentist. So far it's working out great.

bizybee

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 1:40 am
if youre in Israel, DO NOT go to Dr. Kishenovsky, he is cruel and charges more than he quotes.

smiledr

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 11:38 am
Dr Dym is great!

SingALong

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 12:22 pm
I went to dr hirschman in Brooklyn, 65th street this past summer with a painful wisdom tooth. I was terrified to open my mouth I was in so much pain. He spent 10 minutes calming me down, explaining the procedure, kidding around, etc. he also waited with me for the numbing shots to work, didn't go out to another patient at all. He extracted the tooth and the pain went away. I had no problem after that eating, drinking, etc and that night I slept so well! He gave me pain pills but I didn't really need them.

He charged a lot of $$$ and insurance didn't reimburse, but it was worth every penny. He has this fancy panoramic X-ray that alone he charged $250 for. But he is a great oral surgeon, I would definitely go back if I needed!

rae gi

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 1:23 pm
Dr. Hershman is the best!

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 1:24 pm
I used Dr. Marc Herz on Ocean Ave.
He was great and charged 550 a tooth a couple of years ago which is very reasonable.

Queen18

Post Fri, Nov 09 2012, 1:38 pm
Had a great experience with Dr. Herschman. I know a number of people that have used him as well and they all sing his praises.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics