Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Blending natural hair with shaitel hair in front
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Ruchel

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 1:59 am
Why is 70 panim le Torah a hard thing for so many?
Some can, some can't. Period.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 5:27 am
The ladies with full sheitals all look alike. There is way too much hair in the front on the face and everyone keeps flipping it. The sheitals are worn too low on the forehead.

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 5:32 am
amother wrote:
The ladies with full sheitals all look alike. There is way too much hair in the front on the face and everyone keeps flipping it. The sheitals are worn too low on the forehead.

Mine is worn to cover my hairline which is extremely low.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 5:45 am
Cookies n Cream wrote:
amother wrote:

That's why some ladies get their hairlines lifted so they don't look so lowbrow.

What's with all the hair in front of the face? It doesn't disguise the sheital. It screams sheital.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 5:46 am
amother wrote:
Cookies n Cream wrote:
amother wrote:

That's why some ladies get their hairlines lifted so they don't look so lowbrow.

What's with all the hair in front of the face? It doesn't disguise the sheital. It screams sheital.

Some ladies don't want to get their hairlines lifted.
And lowbrow? As in declasse? Really, give me a break.
For you, it may scream sheitel. It may be more subtle in the eyes of others. And the wearers may not really care.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 5:56 am
PinkFridge wrote:
amother wrote:
Cookies n Cream wrote:
amother wrote:

Some ladies don't want to get their hairlines lifted.
And lowbrow? As in declasse? Really, give me a break.
For you, it may scream sheitel. It may be more subtle in the eyes of others. And the wearers may not really care.

A room full of ladies showing half their face looks strange. All the hair flipping is also strange when a good part of a room is doing it.It looks like a nervous twitch or something.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions