Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
ISO online store that sells car seats/boosters AND...

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 9:45 pm
Participates in small business Saturday. So it must qualify as a small business, and accept amex. Any ideas? I would like to use my $25 credit toward a new harness/booster for ds.

September June

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 9:57 pm
What type of booster? Can you link to the type of booster you're looking for?

Tapuzi

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 9:59 pm
Maybe Albee Baby?

September June

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:01 pm
I don't think albee baby is a small business. You can email them and ask though.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:12 pm
maybe mega babies in boro park. Call and ask.

MimiMommy

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:14 pm
Babysden.com. You should call about online, they have a website and I know their store is open motzei Shabbos.

September June

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:15 pm
These should all be small businesses:
http://www.idealbaby.com/Boost......html
http://www.nybabystore.com/c-2......aspx
http://brooklynbabyworld.com/s.....Dir=1

Fabulous

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:16 pm
MimiMommy wrote:
Babysden.com. You should call about online, they have a website and I know their store is open motzei Shabbos.

thanks for reminding me. They posted something about that on their fb page.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:46 pm
Try hipbabygear.com - great customer service, it's a smallish store in MA as far as I can tell, free shipping if you spend $75, no tax outside of MA, and they currently have a great coupon code that I think expires tonight or tomorrow so hurry!

jupik

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 10:53 pm
http://www.pishposhbaby.com

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:14 pm
Thanks all! I checked out all those options. Not to be picky, but lots of the small businesses either don't have many options, or have higher prices than the big boxes. So I'm still on the lookout Smile

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:18 pm
hipbabygear will price match the big box stores and sometimes can get you things that aren't in their regular stock. They won't coupon match, though, and you probably can't use their coupon on a price match either. But they would match any base price, and they aren't picky about the color being exactly the same.

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:32 pm
I'm actually looking for a booster car seat (harnessed). The evenflo maestro seems like a great, affordable option- $70 at toysrus. For some reason, I don't see it on any small business sites. I would definitely look into another seat, but I haven't seen anything close pricewise.

Hipbabygear doesn't have any evenflo seats, so I doubt they'd order one...

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:36 pm
Good luck! maybe just get what you want where they have it and use your gift card for something else?

September June

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:42 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
I'm actually looking for a booster car seat (harnessed). The evenflo maestro seems like a great, affordable option- $70 at toysrus. For some reason, I don't see it on any small business sites. I would definitely look into another seat, but I haven't seen anything close pricewise.

It's 89.99 on this site.

Here's another similar evenflo car seat. $74.99

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:43 pm
Yeah, the ever practical dh wants to just.stock up on chicken and meat :roll but I prefer to buy something more interesting and say that I got a great price on it Smile

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:46 pm
September June wrote:
MaBelleVie wrote:

It's 89.99 on this site.

Here's another similar evenflo car seat. $74.99

Thanks! I don't want to pay that much for a seat I can easily get for $20 less. I basically lose my credit right there. And I don't want the Chase. Sorry to be picky- I appreciate your help Smile

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:48 pm
Hun, the price is the same, you're just using a different form of money to pay for it. I always treat gift cards as cash. And just think about what the girls will say when you tell them you got a month's (week's? I don't know what your menu is like or how many you feed...) worth of meat for FREE! Wink

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 11:53 pm
I know, I know! We actually have three cards registered, so its $75 of credit total. Last yr we had two cards, and we used one on something practical and the other for a gift cert to a local restaurant. I think this yr we'll use them all for necessities...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics