Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dd c/o pain in legs, stomach and head

amother

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 10:19 pm
the past few months every once in a while, dd will complain of leg pain. she'll even say she can't walk. she is usually tired then so I attribute it to her needing to sleep. this past week it cam full force she said her head hurts, her stomach hurts and her legs hurt/feel itchy. last year I took her to the dr for blood tests due to leg pain and she had OCD like behavior, she had PANDAS, we went through the medication needed, and recently finished. I don't know if this is new pain, residual from pandas, or maybe it came back. what else can I check for? I don't see what the dr can check for just based on vague on and off leg/stomach/head pain...anyone deal with pandas and have it come back? or could this be something else?

Violet123

Post Thu, Jul 13 2017, 12:38 am
Some of my kids have pain in stomach head and legs as sign of strept.

yogabird

Post Thu, Jul 13 2017, 9:02 am
Did she just recently come off pandas treatment? Pandas can absolutely come and go, and many people see return of symptoms when weaning off the abx. Or she can be flaring from a new infection or some other trigger. No personal experience with this, but from what I've read, pandas symptoms with leg pain is very often caused by Lyme disease.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Jul 13 2017, 9:36 am
OTA

(old thread alert)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics