Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Dreams - What are they trying to tell us?...
Previous  1  2

miriam

Post Wed, Dec 01 2004, 9:45 am
Micki, I really hadn't heard the full story. I am crying and so thankful to HASHEM that you are all alive.

Ozmom

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 1:40 am
Micki your story is incredible

sarahd

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 3:32 am
Micki, your story gives me the chills. Especially the whole chain of events - the dream, the remarks, and so on.

micki

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 12:05 pm
well- here is part 3- get ready for more chills.
I don't know if I mentioned that it happened on yud kislev- the day the miteler rebbe was released from prison. (this was never celebrated because the mileler rebeb passed aaway on tes kislev a day before his first anniversary)
we stayed over shabbos at a wonderful shliachs house- isn't it nice that there is always someone frum close by? and we were in the middle of nowhere. moitze shabbos wonderful friends came to pick us up- my kids refused to get into the car- I was a little apprehensive myself.it took weeks for the physical signs to heal, and months for the emotional. my kids would jump everytime they heard a loud noise, but B"H with time they all healed.
I never cried. my husband and kids did- they were all emotionall in the telling and retelling. and one day maybe 6 months after we passed the spot where the crash was and we said the brocha sheasa lanu nes bemakom hazeh - and I got so emotional and cried- but not too much because I had to be strong for the kids. and then one night out of the blue I just started cying and crying - with no provacation. I was finally able to let go and heal too.

well- the year was up, and my husband and I were travelling back from NY on tes kislev- it was late at night when my hubby brakes sharply to a stop . in front of us on the highway a huge truck side swiped a smaller car which spun out of control and into the trees. B"H since the accident my huby has ee driving slower so we were able to brak in time to avoid hitting the car too. so we pull over and we are both shaking because how often do we SEE an accident happen? at the time of our accident we had no cell phones. since then we have got them. another person who stopped came running to us to ask if we have a cell phone because noone else at the site had one... so we called 911 and the dispatcher asks where are we? so I say on the way back from NY - he's like thats a big road. so we asked the other guy wherer are we and he says we are at the junction where the 380 meets the 80. (if you don't remember this was the EXACT spot that we had our accident a year before but going the other way) well I managed to compose myself enough to tell the dispath and they told us to stay and wait until the police came. well good thing cause we were the only vehicle with lights on tho show where the accident was.
the police come as do the ambulance and we went ovver to see how everyone was doing- turns out somehow he was only lightly injured and as I look at the EMT's I saw that one of the women looked familiar. I look again and ask her- did you take care of us a year ago at our accident? she looks at me and says are you the family that had those little kids witht the smashed van?
I burst into tears again and just the emotions of the whole evening the accident, a day before our seudas hoda the same place, the same emt's- but this time we are the ones helping. I just hugged her and thanked her- she said she always wondered what happened to her- I tolld her that my kids held on to those stuffed animals she gave them for a very long time- and her partner also came over and it was very emotional.
once we got back to our car, all I could think is that somehow this was OUR turn to give back.. the same place, same people- it was really and trully amazing. and the significance of the day was not lost on us- that the miteler rebeb never lived to see his first seuda- the next night we made a big party and it was once again an emotional evening- with recounting all the nisim, and what happened the ay before too.

Yael

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 2:40 pm
wow, thats really amazing! Exclamation

proudmom

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 9:58 pm
Here is a site about interpreting dreams

http://www.kabbalah.com/k/inde.....age=8

Ozmom

Post Thu, Dec 02 2004, 10:22 pm
Micki I"m in tears now and I've got shivers like crazy

Motek

Post Sun, Apr 03 2005, 6:21 pm
a dream:

http://www.aish.com/spirituali.....m.asp

supermom

Post Tue, Apr 05 2005, 2:39 pm
miki I have chills down my spine, you have must have felt that your life was flashing right before you!! ScArY

daisylover

Post Sat, Jun 04 2005, 11:22 pm
I have also had some very strange dreams. one time I dreamt about rebbitzin rivka. when I woke up, I couldnt remember all the details, but I remember that she was giving me chizuk to continue and that she was giving me instructions on how to get over something. it was really wierd, especially cuz I dont think that I ever saw a picture of her, though I was reading a book about her that day!!!

I had numerous dreams about the rebbe, and also He was encouraging me to go on.

a scary dream that came true: I am a paranoid person, like you have never seen, so one night, it was succos and our back sliding door was open so I was petrified to go to sleep cuz what if someone knew, then they have easy access to our house....

so I had a dream that my next door neighbors house was broken into, well I KNEW that they knew about our sliding door, so I sat up in bed waiting to see them come upstairs, (I was 16 at the time) and no one came, I eventually fell back to sleep, I dont know how, and low and behold the next day, their house got broken into and everything was a mess, just like I had dreamt! it was very scary. I think that that dream is what made me so paranoid. !!!

Tefila

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 4:38 pm
SO now how about peopl like me that don't even remember sometimes if they even had a dream Confused
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics