Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Painter's Costume ideas

INSPIREME

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 1:34 pm
Can anybody give me ideas for a painter's costume for my three kids that I can buy online?

TIA

cbsmommy

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 3:56 pm
INSPIREME wrote:
Can anybody give me ideas for a painter's costume for my three kids that I can buy online?

TIA

Buy three black berets.

http://www.amazon.com/Forum-No.....beret

Buy 3 pairs of black bottoms if your kids don't have them (black jeans, black skirts, whatever).

Buy 3 black tops if you don't alreayd have them (t-shirts, turtlenecks, etc).

Then go into your husband's closet and grab three yucky shirts. Have the kids destroy them even further by either tie-dying or slapping acrylic paint in random spots.

Accesorize with a lovely paint brush stolen from your 6 year old's art kit, and tucked behind the ear.

Total cost? $25 - $45 (but really, none of your kids have a black skirt or leggings or whatnot??) for all three.

Done.

mamaleh

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 10:31 pm
My friend splatter painted white sweatshirts & painters' caps then her kids (I think she had 8 or 9 at the time) wore whatever bottom worked (denim or black, skirt/pants) For her oldest boy (must have been around 10-12) she bought a painters cover-all (pretty cheap @ home depot, etc) and splatter painted that. They looked great and it was sooo easy!!!

mom21

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 1:23 am
I did it one year bought white overalls and splattered paint on it amazing savings has very cute paint bucketmm holders for the girls did white tshirt with splattered paint ....

akvir

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 11:59 am
We personalized t-shirt with a mock name of our company and designed the t-shirt- it came out really cute and cheap. We bought the white painters cap to go along...very cute

amother

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 12:03 pm
You can always have the kids paint their own costumes LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics