Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Cops & Robbers theme help needed please

MommySA

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 5:56 am
HI

I have 4 boys and they are dressing up as cops and my husband and I as robbers. I would like to tie it in with my shalach manos.

I so far have thought that I'll put in a doughnut and then a sachet of coffee and sugar (can't really make up a coffee cos with delivering it will go cold. ) but I need 2 ready to eat foods for a shaloch manos - anyone think of what else I can put in?

Also if you have a poem I would be grateful! I'm usually really good with the poems and have even written my shuls Purim Shpiels for last few years (This year is beatles) but I seem to have writers block when it comes to this poem !!!

Thanks in advance and Happy Rosh Chodesh Adar Smile

MommySA

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 2:44 am
anyone?

kb

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:11 am
can you put in iced coffee instead?

MommySA

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:14 am
oooh that is probably a good idea Smile

amother

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 5:12 am
I did this one year. I packaged everything in a white, square cake box and wrapped tape around it with ""evidence" written on the tape.
Inside, I put chocolate coins in little money bags, a candy bracelet/watch , and a cake I had baked in a silver foil container, with the silver cardboard lid. On top of that I put a sticker that said "silver bullion".

On the inside lid of the white box, I typed a "report of the crime" including naming the robbers, the police staff who apprehended them and a list of stolen goods, namely: cash, silver bullion and jewellery.
I think I also stuck a police logo on the front of the box.

Hope this helps.

MommySA

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 5:19 am
Love it Smile

I came up with a poem in end so I'm good there but this is great cos I was going to run and buy doughnuts on the morning of purim but this way I could still do the theme with less stress on the day Smile

Thanks Hug Hug

amother
NeonPink

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 8:39 pm
MommySA wrote:
Love it Smile

I came up with a poem in end so I'm good there but this is great cos I was going to run and buy doughnuts on the morning of purim but this way I could still do the theme with less stress on the day Smile

Thanks Hug Hug

I want to do this theme. What was the poem you came up with?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics