Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Baby portraits
Previous  1  2

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 4:18 pm
In my experience it is absolutely worth spending for nice portraits. you get what you pay for. I just took pics with my kids at NikkiBi studios in Park slope, I have to say it was worth every penny! I have never gotten these results with the jc penny or sears etc. You get two full hours of private attention.

If you don't want to spend much then I'd recommend only picture people or kiddi kandids. Those two do a nice job for good price. They always have coupons online as well. I was never pleased with jc penny or sears. They give you 10 min and no effort to make the kids cooperate.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 4:21 pm
smile22 wrote:
-- *** (name and contact info deleted at photographer's request) *** --

she will do it in her home- with of props or if you want she can take you to a park, beach ect...

Where is she located and how much does she charge?

smile22

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 4:47 pm

Last edited by smile22 on Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

smile22

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 4:48 pm

Last edited by smile22 on Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

soulful music

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 7:07 pm
Lilkingdom wrote:
In my experience it is absolutely worth spending for nice portraits. you get what you pay for. I just took pics with my kids at NikkiBi studios in Park slope, I have to say it was worth every penny! I have never gotten these results with the jc penny or sears etc. You get two full hours of private attention.

If you don't want to spend much then I'd recommend only picture people or kiddi kandids. Those two do a nice job for good price. They always have coupons online as well. I was never pleased with jc penny or sears. They give you 10 min and no effort to make the kids cooperate.

How much does she take, is she patient with the kids?

smile22

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 8:50 pm

Last edited by smile22 on Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 8:58 pm
Wow. They're beautiful

smile22

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 9:01 pm
Cookies n Cream wrote:
Wow. They're beautiful

Last edited by smile22 on Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 9:48 pm
Check her out

http://www.nikibistudio.com/

The most patient person I know. I was there 2 hours shooting, and over an hour looking through the pics and deciding what to take. She was very friendly and full of ideas. When my baby got cranky we took breaks to feed her and calm her down. My two toddlers looked amazing in each shot and so did my baby. I cant wait to pic them up and share them.

She is not cheap, but again you get what you pay for! She had a special now good priced packages-groupons. I'm not sure that special is still on.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 9:55 pm
smile22 wrote:
Cookies n Cream wrote:
Wow. They're beautiful

you saw them?

Yups.
I checked out the website that you gave.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 9:56 pm
Lilkingdom wrote:
Check her out

http://www.nikibistudio.com/

The most patient person I know. I was there 2 hours shooting, and over an hour looking through the pics and deciding what to take. She was very friendly and full of ideas. When my baby got cranky we took breaks to feed her and calm her down. My two toddlers looked amazing in each shot and so did my baby. I cant wait to pic them up and share them.

She is not cheap, but again you get what you pay for! She had a special now good priced packages-groupons. I'm not sure that special is still on.

It's not.
It was over 3 weeks ago. Crying

rachelbg

Post Fri, Mar 08 2013, 12:11 am
If you still wanted to hear about Sears and JCPenny, I've been to both.

I was not happy with Sears. The photographer was not creative, a few backgrounds were dirty, and she didn't get such great shots.

I was really happy with JCPenny. We got some real fantastic shots, the photographer really knew what she was doing, and the sets were nice and clean. They took time to talk with us before the shoot to hear about why we came, what we wanted, and the types of shots we were hoping for. I would for sure go again.

The pluses to JCPenny are the decent prices, the convenience (they are in so many locations) and that they keep sending you coupons each time you go back. You can easily get beautiful photos for almost nothing if you use their coupons and promotions that they'll send you.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art