Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Little worms on baby clothes

amother

Post Wed, Apr 03 2013, 2:30 pm
I found a tiny little white worm still alive and moving on my babies onsie today. It was near the neck of the onseie. I found a similar worm on one of my shirts a few months back. What can it be??? I am really grossed out! Is it a parysite? A worm? A pinworm? Help !!!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 03 2013, 2:40 pm
Probably carpet beetle worms, wash all clothing and dry or dry clean where you found them, vaccuum all the shelves, walls, area it was found in then wash it down well.. If you can dont use the area for a few months- vaccuum and rewipe down once a month for 3 months.

Nasty things they are.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 03 2013, 2:49 pm
I only have carpets in one room in my house. Where the worm was is wood flooring Sad

amother

Post Wed, Apr 03 2013, 3:15 pm
amother wrote:
I only have carpets in one room in my house. Where the worm was is wood flooring Sad

I have no carpets only flooring, and I was infested with carpet beetles. don't let the name mislead you - they don't need carpets- they also eat clothes! are you finding little itty bitty holes on your clothes?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics