Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Chessed organization

amother

Post Sat, Oct 13 2012, 10:25 pm
My children (and their friends) enjoy doing chessed projects and we are always looking for new ideas. we are looking for a chessed organization that could use "something" put together by them.
In the past, we have bought different art supplies and given them out to children in hospitals and delivered cookies to a nursing home, etc. We also did something for a hachnasas kallah fund.

Anyone have names of chessed organizations that we can look into? jewish soup kitchens? other types of organxations?

happyone

Post Sun, Oct 14 2012, 1:03 am
Chai Lifeline loves such projects and can give you ideas. 212-265-1300
Yenty Frost from Hand to Hand 845352-2753, can give you creative ideas of projects for families.
Frumy Horowitz from Bein Ish sends shabbos packages for families going through medical crisis. I'm sure they can assist or add something to her packages. 718-853-4568

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Oct 14 2012, 12:05 pm
How old are these kids? Can they help fill food boxes for your local Tomchai Shabbos?

Last edited by amother on Fri, Mar 18 2016, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

bernice

Post Sun, Apr 14 2013, 9:55 am
happyone wrote:
Chai Lifeline loves such projects and can give you ideas. 212-265-1300
Yenty Frost from Hand to Hand 845352-2753, can give you creative ideas of projects for families.
Frumy Horowitz from Bein Ish sends shabbos packages for families going through medical crisis. I'm sure they can assist or add something to her packages. 718-853-4568

bernice

Post Sun, Apr 14 2013, 9:56 am

mother wrote:
My children (and their friends) enjoy doing chessed projects and we are always looking for new ideas. we are looking for a chessed organization that could use "something" put together by them.
In the past, we have bought different art supplies and given them out to children in hospitals and delivered cookies to a nursing home, etc. We also did something for a hachnasas kallah fund.

Anyone have names of chessed organizations that we can look into? jewish soup kitchens? other types of organxations?

oodlesofnoodles

Post Sun, Apr 14 2013, 12:07 pm
Where are you located?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics