Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Other sites like Swagbucks?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Hatemywig

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 10:26 am
mypoints.com

Mrs.K

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 11:46 am
AZmom09 wrote:
Hi!
so does this work in israel or not? when I sign up it asks for zip code and country, I live in israel but we are not israeli, we have an address in the US also (parent house..)
which do I put in?

All the features work for me in Israel. I did sign up with my American address though, I would put that in.

Hatemywig, does mypoints work in Israel?

Last edited by Mrs.K on Wed, May 22 2013, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

smss

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 11:50 am
Mrs.K wrote:
AZmom09 wrote:
Hi!
so does this work in israel or not? when I sign up it asks for zip code and country, I live in israel but we are not israeli, we have an address in the US also (parent house..)
which do I put in?

All the features work for me in Israel. I did sign up with my American address though, I would put that in.

Hatemywig, does mypoints work in Israel?

SO THAT'S THE SECRET!!!!
I signed up again with my parents' american address and a different email address and I have all the features now. YAY! Smile

so you just get the checks sent to america and someone sends them on to you, mrs. k.? I guess that's what I'll do.

Mrs.K

Post Wed, May 22 2013, 11:54 am
Sorry, double post.

Last edited by Mrs.K on Wed, Jul 10 2013, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Mrs.K

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 11:16 am
Hi everyone, hope everyone is still enjoying InboxDollars! I received a $41 check this week.

Today, I was told about another site that is owned by InboxDollars and, from what I can tell, is literally the exact same site, but you can sign up for both. It's literally the same site. Like InboxDollars, you get $5 for signing up and another $1 right away when finishing a survey about yourself, etc.

Here's my link: SendEarnings

As with InboxDollars, feel free to ask me any questions! Enjoy! Happy earning! Very Happy
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics