Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Review of a Freeda discontinued wig- name is Shifra

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 11:42 am
I thought this might be of interest to some- I will try to add some pics here as well, don't understand how this works:

Having always wanted a Bob, I finally bought one from Freedas discontinued range in Juli 2012. The shipping to Uk was expensive but the Sheitel was still much cheaper than anywhere here. It is called Shifra and is a blonde Bob with darker roots, cap size M.
HAIR:
I absolutely love the quality of the hair- it unprocessed european hair and one can feel the difference. I have had three other wigs by Freeda and was happy with all of them except one, but also there the hair itself was not the issue, just the cap.

CAP:
The cap is a simple, straightforward one, no skin top sadly so one can tell it is a wig when looking on top of it. The front looks a bit wiggish so I had baby hair put in (ask your Sheitel macher about this, it creates a more natural hair line) which makes it look more natural but I am still not 100% happy with it.

PRICE:
Unbeatable for this quality, I paid $290.44 inclusive shipping to Europe (express so I had it within a week).

Conclusion:
If you want a fall or a simple style and don't mind about the hair line but want a good quality sheitel, I would definitely recommend buying there. I fact, I have my eyes set on a fall now.... I haven't had a multi directional so they might be better than my one concerning the hair line. You have 3 days to send it back so you can try it on and see if it suits you.

Hope that helps!

Post Tue, May 28 2013, 11:45 am
Oh, and two more things: putting the baby hair in cost £40- and once it is styled properly it doesn't look wiggish at all. I use it for rainy days as a Bob doesn't loose its style even when wet.

Post Wed, May 29 2013, 12:06 pm
The review of the review: just showed it to my mother and she says I cannot go our with it anymore, the top just looks too unnatural. I will go to my Sheitelmacher next week and see if she can do anything about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels