Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Where can I check my mezuzah's in Boro Park?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 11:50 am
My daughter keeps getting sick. I'm concerned. I would like to have my mezuza's checked. If you had a good experience with an experienced sofer in boro park or flatbush please let me know.

Thank you!

shalhevet

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 12:16 pm
Try davenning to Hashem.

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 12:47 pm
I know an excellent sofer, not from BP but goes there frequently. He does house calls, including taking down and re-hanging the mezuzas, with no extra charge for that (in BP there might be a minimum amount of mezuzas to do that for free, since it's not local to him. How big is your house?) He is great at repairs when possible, and sells beautiful replacements if there is a problem that is not fixable. Very reasonable prices, considering the quality. PM for details.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 1:22 pm
Op here.
Shalhevet I think you are on the money about me davening to Hashem but please next time drop the sarcasm.

As far as my mezuza's go I really would like to have them checked in bp for convenience purposes and seeker thanks for that recommendation but I live in an apt so I don't know if I have enough for that person to want to come to me.

Any other contacts? Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics