Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Wife of Jewish cult leader flees after being beaten.
Previous  1  2

b from nj

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 9:55 pm
wereafamily wrote:
I can't stop thinking about them, why is there no organization doing anything!

I want to help them, someone tell me how!

Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do without risking their own lives.

Hatemywig

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 10:27 pm
A lengthy article about the escape including a recording (in Ivrit) of her testimony of the abuse against her.

http://www.bhol.co.il/Article.aspx?id=55474

Interestingly enough or sadly, at the end of the article, they asked for her response to which she replied that the recording was private, that she did not escape, but came to Israel for Medical reasons. (which I personally do not believe).

pgk

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 11:03 pm
very insular community (read total whackos!) but not heavily guarded, I've driven into their "enclave" on numerous occasions. They actually live literally next door to some French Canadians. Not sure why the govt doesn't do anything about them. They totally look like Muslims.

imamiri

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 12:21 am
pgk wrote:
very insular community (read total whackos!) but not heavily guarded, I've driven into their "enclave" on numerous occasions. They actually live literally next door to some French Canadians. Not sure why the govt doesn't do anything about them. They totally look like Muslims.

The Quebec government is not Muslim-unfriendly. They might think they are actually Muslims. Meanwhile, they are quite unfriendly to the Jewish communities in Outremont.

purelife

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 1:10 pm
actually when I was in the hospital (to have my baby) the jewish hospital here, there was a lady who came into the refuah vechesed room (a room for the yidden, they have kosher food in the fridge, grape juce, tscholent etc.) and my husband was shocked this lady was with a veil , only her eyes you can see. and my hsuband asked her, why are you here, (he thought she was muslim) and she answered in yiddish, ''I can't be here, why ?'' my husband was shocked. a few month ago we realized that this must be someone fromt that cult.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics