Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Facebook question

aleza

Post Mon, Jun 17 2013, 3:23 pm
I'm on facebook, but not very active, so I don't understand the mechanics that well.

I recently found a facebook "group" that's interesting to me... it's for people who grew up in my hometown neighborhood during the same time I did... it's really cool hearing all the old stories and jogging the memories!

I'm not sure I want to join the group because I do try to stay as private as I can on fb, but... I'm trying to read all the posts and I want to go back to the earliest post, when the group was started, but the only way I can see how to do that is reading from the top down... I.e., from the current posts down to the earliest posts... it's very tedious because I keep having to click "Older Posts" at the bottom of every page. And I even clicked the wrong thing once, and when it came back, I was back at the very top with the current posts again.

Can anyone help? tyia!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media