Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
101 Ways to do Leftover Chicken from Shabbas
Previous  1  2

dewyt

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 11:33 pm
Cut up the leftover chicken (off the bones) and fry it in a little bit of oil, and add spices to that. use the pre cut frozen pastry squares and put the chicken in. VOILA- CHICKEN KNISHES
this is delicious, u can have a whole night of knishes- potato, chicken, veggie, mushroom (actually DH's will prob run away if u serve all that) but the chicken knishes r a big hit!

MommyLuv

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 10:19 am
Shred it up and stuff into a pita, along with mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc....Quick, easy and a good take along lunch 8)

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 10:22 am
anything worth making - I make from scratch - don't like leftovers so I guess I lose

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 10:29 am
cube up leftovers, douse with a little white cooking wine and olive oil, S&P, and mix into one of those sleeve soup mixes. Tastes fancy and SO EASY!

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 10:44 am
if I have leftover chicken from the soup. I will coat it in mayo and breadcrumb and stick it in the forman grill for a few minutes it gives it a new taste and is pretty good.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey