Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Cheap Hotel

MrsButterfly

Post Mon, Jul 22 2013, 11:24 am
Anyone know of a cheap hotel for a one night stay in the NYC area? I don't really go to hotels, but do any exist that are under $100 with a Jacuzzi in the room? The room could be tiny/ugly and the hotel doesn't have to be the nicest, as long as it's clean!

self-actualization

Post Mon, Jul 22 2013, 4:52 pm
What are your dates? Can you drive to all boroughs (and Long Island and New Jersey) or does it need to be Manhattan/public transportation accessible? Basically if you are flexible on dates and can drive out to Long Island or New Jersey, I would say this is doable. NYC is very space squeezed so it's not likely that a hotel will have room for a jacuzzi and offer a cheap price for the room.

self-actualization

Post Mon, Jul 22 2013, 4:54 pm
For example, this hotel on the Queens-Nassau County border has hot tubs in some rooms, and seems to offer a $99 weeknight rate.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hote.....NY495

self-actualization

Post Mon, Jul 22 2013, 5:01 pm
This one is in New Jersey - the rate I saw was $129 but I didn't play around with the dates -

http://www.regencyhousehotel.c......htm#

Anyway, my tip is to look for a chain hotel (like Best Western), call and see when and how to get discounted dates for a room with a jacuzzi/hot tub.

I'm almost sure it can be done if you are willing to leave Manhattan.

MrsButterfly

Post Mon, Jul 22 2013, 9:21 pm
Thanks! I looked around and found some for $150. But the Jacuzzi didn't look like it can fit an adult in it, and the other rooms for $150 don't even show pictures of the bathrooms. I guess a room with a nice bathtub would work as well. I don't drive but am willing to take the train anywhere the train will take me.

I didn't mean NYC as in Manhattan; I meant NYC area as in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Staten Island. Jersey would be harder to get to.

The dates aren't flexible, unfortunately.My due date is pretty soon and the person I'm going with isn't in the country yet. So it will have to be the day after they arrive. (August 11th-12th)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries