Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Desiree- the Bachelorette finale

amother

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 9:32 pm
Im really upset.
Desiree , and even myself as the audience, knew all along that she ultimately wants Brooks. She even said it in this episode when he walked out on her.
I'm annoyed with her. Why isn't this considered being dishonest? She kept the last 2-3 guys there, let them fall madly in love with her, knowing all along that Brooks is her pick.
She basically kept them there as a back up plan in case something doesn't work out with Brooks.

Ive lost respect for her. I always loved Des, but I'm disappointed. I don't feel like she was honest enough. At this point she should have sent the last 2 men away, telling them that she wants to marry Brooks.

How can she break their hearts like that when she knows all along who the "one" will be?
Anyone see the season and feels the same way? Why am I taking this so to heart? LOL

Sorry I'm Amother, but don't want my mom here to know which shows I'm following!

Maya

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 9:48 pm
Isn't that what the show is all about, stringing people along and then dumping them?

What are the chances that they will actually stay together? Something like two couples have stayed together from the 20 or so seasons that this show is running. The whole thing is a joke, and I have no idea why people continue to watch it when it's obviously such a failure of a game.

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 9:51 pm
and it's scripted! (admitted the exec producer)

gold21

Post Tue, Jul 30 2013, 10:07 pm
I'm sure most bachelors and bachelorettes know their final pick before the last episode.

Maya, there are currently 4 bachelor/ bachelorette couples together.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics